CureZone   Log On   Join
Help with Fibrocystic Breasts

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

GraceG Views: 437
Published: 5 y

Help with Fibrocystic Breasts

Need some help here please! Been taking Iodine for 4 months now and have gotten up to 50mg in last 2 weeks. I am 35 and have severe fibrocystic breasts, heavy periods which have resulted in very low iron, lots of cherry angiomas, cheek Acne that started 2 yrs ago, fatigue, etc. Found my first large breast lump 4 1/2 yrs ago and did the typical mammogram and ultrasound (even though I knew better). It was a cyst and come to find my breasts have too many to count. Mammogram showed multiple breast calculations that the doctors wanted to watch which ended in several more mammograms and a breast biopsy which was negative. I should have listened to my gut and threw the towel in on western docs long before I did, they use fear and are really good at making you scared you will die if you don’t do what they say. Even my naturopath advised me to go the course my regular doc was telling me to(she also advised me to not take Iodine and only paint my breasts once a week, don’t see her anymore).
I began a quest to cure myself years ago and have tried everything, except high dose iodine. Detox after detox, going raw vegan for 1 1/2 yrs., many different herbs and supplements, etc. I dabbled with Iodine through high doses of seaweed and painting my breasts and iodine douches, but nothing has helped. I was fearful of taking iodine from what you read on the internet.
I decided to give it a try months ago after reading The Iodine Crisis and Dr Brownstein’s book. Since iodine my breasts do not hurt, which is great, but I want these lumps gone for good. My periods have been fluctuating from a lot better to really bad. My breast cysts have fluctuated from the same to a lot bigger on iodine. Last period was the worst, cramps were terrible and my cysts got a lot bigger and have now went back down to what they were before.
Iodine cured 10 years of constipation within the first day of taking. Hair loss is a lot better. Dropped 20 pounds in 2 months. I had a lot of cherry angiomas before iodine, but I think I have wayyyy more now. My breasts are covered in them, most very tiny, my abdomen and upper thighs too. Is this normal and will they go away?

Current Supplements
Terry Naturally Tri-Iodine 50mg, Terry Naturally Co-Factors, BosMed 500, Curamed, b-complex, 5,000 IU Vit D, floradix iron, biotin, 2,000 additional mg of Vit C to what is in cofactors, collagen peptides, biotin. Celtic salt pushes as I remember, usually when I am feeling super jittery and foggy from detox, salt push cures instantly. Sometimes I do them a couple times a day and sometimes I forget.

Can you please tell me if I should be on a higher dose or is 50 mg enough to resolve my fibrocystic breasts? Should I be taking a different brand of iodine? Will these cherry angiomas go away and why do I have so many? Is it normal for my cysts to get bigger on iodine, hopefully a sign the iodine is working on them? Any other advise is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you to all of you here on Curezone!! I have never gotten the courage to post, but I’ve spent a lot of time through the years reading posts, gaining hope and getting ideas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)