CureZone   Log On   Join
Calling All Colon Cancer Survivors

loquat1 Views: 1,741
Published: 5 y

Calling All Colon Cancer Survivors

My sister-in-law recently got the news that her colon cancer has returned. She is now stage II, and has been offered the 'option' of having the rest of her colon removed and a colostomy bag. She politely declined. She is now prepared to try alternative protocols, and as a loudmouthed and arrogant (or so I'm reliably informed) champion of safer and less destructive natural cures, she has come to me for advice.

So I'm trying to put together a regimen for her that I think she has a realistic chance of sticking to. I want to combine or 'borrow' from several compatible protocols rather than rely on just the one, but there are well over 200 such protocols in the altmed community from which to choose. I'm familiar with most of them - at least by name if not in detail, but I want to be able to narrow that list down to perhaps half a doz. or so of the best protocols. I'm not looking for 'academic' recommendations as such. I'm more than capable of carrying out some basic due diligence in that respect. For example, I'm familiar with many of the major sites, such as MRA, CancerTutor, TTAC, etc etc. I'm much more interested in what worked for you. So if you are a colon cancer survivor (or know someone who is), I very much want to hear from you.

The choice facing me is a simple one. Either I help my sister-in-law fully recover from her cancer, or else I'll be forced to admit that alternative cancer cures are hit or miss at best, or just so much snake oil at worst. I'm hoping to be able to report here in due course that she is living proof of the efficacy of 'our' answer to lamestream medicine.

Let those personal testimonies start rolling in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)