CureZone   Log On   Join
Essiac Tea saving my wife’s life from terminal Squamish cell esophagus cancer diagnosis in October 2018

EnviableGreens Views: 574
Published: 5 y

Essiac Tea saving my wife’s life from terminal Squamish cell esophagus cancer diagnosis in October 2018

Hello my wife Michele was dianosed in October 2018 with Squamish Cell Cancer in Esophagus and in neck lymph nodes. Given zero options from four allopathic oncologists only palliative Care . Left for dead told only care will be for pain and comfort. Well it’s 3/2019 and she is not dead and doesn’t look like she is dying.
Discount-essiac-tea.com Bryan and Gina Paulhus , were only ones given Rene Caisse and Dr. Brusch formulations from family connection to Dr. Brusch whom Rene Caisse worked with in formulation Rene received in 30’s from Ojibwa Indians.
We take an aggressive dose of tea which is only 18 ozs of unstrained Essiac 8 herb blend from Discount-essiac-tea.com.

Tumors are all gone in neck and esophagus. God bless Gina and Bryan. Broke from searching out and dealing with terminal diagnosis Bryan sent us our life saving first batch of teaFREE. Four four ounce individual packages of Essiac Tea . Now healing and getting back on our feet financially if anyone has financial difficulty and needs to get the tea please mention Enviable Greens on website discount-Essiac-tea.com or call and let them know Michele at EnviableGreens is going to donate 1st package of tea.

Thank you , God Bless, Aheeyeh Asher Aheeyeh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)