CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: should I water floss with ozonated water?

Views: 1,216
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,422,127

Re: should I water floss with ozonated water?

Start first with rinsing your mouth with it (the 5-10 minutes of water swishing by holding a small amount in your mouth) to observe the effects on your teeth and gums. I suggest two weeks of this - and watch if there are effects on your teeth. Teeth are most effected by what's going on in the mouth and in your bloodstream - saliva and bloos supply from the dentin.
I had a big boost (I felt great!) when swishing with H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) (hydrogen peroxide 3% solution, also an oxegenation technique) and expect you'll have similar results.

The one thing you want to watch with water flossing is that you do not break down the bonds between the tooth and the gum too much- that's one of the places where bacteria effect it by breaking down tissue integrity by 'digesting' what they get access to. If you get a pocket of bacteria loose, continue for another week at the area and make sure you're eating to support the healing of the tight junctions of the gums. (mostly veg and meat, plenty of vit K in the diet so that vit K2 gets into your saliva and protects the enamel. ) Water flossing ad libitum can keep the pockets open once you've elmininated the root infection, so I'd suggest using a bit of rinsing in alternation with the flossing.

I did get rid of my bleeding gums by removing dental Amalgams (silver/metal fillings in the teeth) over a few years. I only see bleeding if I have been eating poorly these days. (just to mention it!) Metals can really irritate the gums.

Wish you lots of success :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)