CureZone   Log On   Join
ESSIAC TEA, YES! and No!

patientadvocate Views: 559
Published: 5 y

ESSIAC TEA, YES! and No!

90 percent of persons who embark on natural home regime against stage IV cancer do not succeed. Some prolong survival and increase quality of life, but in the end, the grave was not avoided.

Being a former cancer patient, having lost people to this disease, being a licensed heath care provider and a cancer researcher I can confidently say where most people make their mistakes.

Oral supplements are not aggressive unless of course you are talking about cesium chloride and/or DCA.

the Essiac story was compelling and I researched that recipe for active ingredients. I found that it attempted to raise pp of 02 using polyphenols, chlorophyll, mineral oxides. I found it attempted to increase lymphocytes and killer cells with plant sterols and lipopolysaccharides. It attempted to raise alkalinity with minerals.
Anybody who understands what these substances are can see that Essiac itself is a three pronged strategy:
1)Alkalinity 2) Pro oxidant 3) Immune stimulant.

Having identified all the active compounds in Essiac I set out to increase the efficacy of this recipe.
I took concentrated Pau De Arco Tea, (quinones) mixed in, vitamin a, coq10, bacopa, betasitosterol, concentrated aloe vera, concentrated riechi mushroom tea, vanydium colloid, magnesium colloid, zinc citrate, potassium citrate, calcium bicarbonate, Alka v 6- (silica colloid with ph of 14.
Also added is CoQ10, vitamin e, blood root drops, chlorophyll concentrate, calcium bentinite clay, beet extract, colloidal sivler, Colloidal Gold , vanilla, clove oil, cinnamon oil, orange oil, organic molasses, agave syrup, and more. Added to this tea was sulfur crystals I should mention. Also in the tea is r- alpha lipoic acid, beta glucan, cerium oxide

I have seen a cancer recede below the skin when a patient was drinking a cup a day in divided doses and also performing hyperthermia baths.

When this client went to oncologist to get Tomaxafen order, her breast tumor had shrunk 90 per cent. Dr. didn't want to admit what she was seeing.

https://contact80553.wixsite.com/myhealing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (2)