CureZone   Log On   Join
Stomach issues and more , really need help/advice

appleUK Views: 1,252
Published: 5 y

Stomach issues and more , really need help/advice

Hello,

Could really use with some advice or help right now I honestly feel like I’m falling apart and I just don’t know what else I can do or try, these could all be completely separate issues and not linked. In anyway I’ve had so many tests (NHS luckily) but no luck and doctors now just think I’ve lost the plot, I’m 25 Male eat healthy and had no problems till all this started

A brief history/Timeline

- 4 years ago it started with bad fatigue heart palps after meals, bad concentration, Ibs symptoms and memory and low sex drive/impotence, I had diabetes tests, glucose tolerance tests at hospital and all the blood tests they could think of and came back fine, they said reactive hypogelcmia but my blood sugar didn’t go low enough to diagnose it.

- 1 year ago while all these above symptoms were still present I woke up one morning with muffled hearing very bad tinnitus and sensitivity to sounds which hasn’t got any better since it happened, drs have done hearing tests and speech tests and both are execellent 🙄
Also I started having some very intense sharp instestine pain which has stayed with me ever since, it’s constant every single day sharp ,burning stabbing. They took a stool sample and said my stomach was very inflamed but Colonoscopy, MRI and CT all back fine.

Over the years I’ve tried just about every supplement, diet advice honestly just about anything I read online or dr said witn no help at all.

I’m sorry if this is poorly written I’m just at the end of my tether now really struggling and if anyone could think of anything that could be of help please let me know.

Many thanks Apple

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)