CureZone   Log On   Join
These People Helped Me Heal from Stage 4

for-real Views: 234
Published: 5 y

These People Helped Me Heal from Stage 4

I am new to this forum, but used to read up on a few things years ago. I was diagnosed stage 4 terminal in 2015 with metastatic breast cancer. I am amazed how many people fail when trying to get well. I pretty much did fail as I went from a lump in my breast to stage 4 because I was trying this and that and had no direction. However, I found the right help and am in remission today. When you succeed it gives you a good idea of why people fail. Instead of being pulled in 20 different directions I went with a very logical approach to my disease using logical thinking practitioners.

If you do not combine therapies and combine them correctly it will be hard to achieve good results using just oral home supplements. The best advice I can give is to not jump around from one therapy to another and 1 doctor to another but, instead implement a 4 pronged attack; 1. pro-oxidant, 2. Alkaline salts, 3. Immune stimulation, and 4. Hyperthermia enhancements. I went from stage 4 to in remission without surgery, chemo or radiation with their help.

Of course, there is always a detox in there somewhere. After the detox a sound, aggressive, deliberate approach should be steadfastly applied. It gets scary along the way but if you follow what they say and you really want to live then you will get through it. I did it and I followed others that they helped. Amazing is what they are at what they do.

The people who helped me and who I trusted my life with are at contact80553.wixsite.com/myhealing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.207 sec, (1)