CureZone   Log On   Join
Miracles do Happen!

patientadvocate Views: 925
Published: 5 y

Miracles do Happen!

Cancer all down the spine! Metastatic Breast CA. Spread to the Liver. Spread To Both Lungs! Spread To Hip where the head of the hip bone was dark on the x ray. Pain? Terrible pain in the ribs. Crawling on the floor to get to the toilet. Unable to roll over in bed. Just had a baby now 1 y.o. last month. Begging to leave her own body.

Today she is walking and not using wheelchair, walker, nor her walking sticks. Her electrical ablation of the spine was called off as x rays revealed healing bones. One breast has shrunk to half the size of her other breasts. Weight gain from 88lbs to 100 lbs.
Now cooking in the Kitchen. Able to pick up baby. Hoping to start driving next month.

This three month journey is like no other. Nurses at oncology center hugging, crying, laughing, and the two words being uttered by all oncology related staff are" "O.M.G. and WoW!" heheheh. Words they hardly ever get to say in joy.

This lady... will be joining the group, she will be chiming in. She will be sharing her incredible journey. She will not write a book. She will not go public. She will share only within this Cancer Forum as i have asked of her. Keep your eyes and ears peeled this week. We will try to upload pictures, reports etc. My computer wont read my phone for some reason...grrr! Will figure that out.

We even have pictures of her half-sized breast. (with clothes)

I write this entry because way too many people get overwhelmed by natural do-gooders. I posted a video on YouTube how one lady went from stage IV to no evidence of disease. 90% of the comments were do-gooders. "

Take cannibus, take baking soda, try Paw Paw, take this and take that."

Say what? I just showed you a lady before and after. I gave you her name... and if you really cared about us cancer patients, you would not become one of the throngs who need to cure other people's cancer. The fact of the matter is most people are half right. That's not good enough! Not with cancer. One out of ten persons actually asked questions about the lady and about her protocols.

Cancer patients are not peoples' personal guinea pigs. Try this and try that may make us feel better and less helpless about cancer sufferers, but when that patient spends money and avoids the proven paths, then ends up dying, the people who made those recommendations never get to hear about those deaths.

The logical and humane position should be, don't recommend anything if you can't explain how it works and why it works. Many people simply repeat what they hear or see but few have personal experiences to draw from. The moderator of a Yahoo forum, the founder of that forum called "cancer cured" or something like that, he's dead! From what? His own cancer! Did he listen... No! He preached!

By reading threads. EVERYTHING CURES CANCER! So, where are the miracles? Where are those people!

Don't roll the dice! Understand cancer's basic metabolic process. Understand the consequences of failure. Understand that us cancer patients are trying not to feel scared. Believing in a person who is adamant about a cure, makes them feel less scared. But i have seen way too many failures of persons who listened to internet do-gooders. Self proclaimed experts have no licensures. No physiology classes.

Please understand that most people using "cancer tutor" as their guide, fail... I know... they come to me after they have jumped from one therapy to the next. Filled their cabinets with bottles of supplements and herbs. They are distracted, they wont adhere to a logical protocol. They are afraid that this claim and that claim may be true, why aren't we using this herb and that herb? They can't see the biochemistry, they can't adhere to a rigid plan. Why? Becuase they want to try this and that because a faceless person on the internet said so. Those people generally fail. My heart cry's for them. If only they understood that these faceless people are half right.

Respectfully.
contact@toddmarley (email)
B.p
K.S.
B.W.

https://contact80553.wixsite.com/myhealing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)