CureZone   Log On   Join
Frequency Generator Voltages

ManosRK Views: 425
Published: 6 y

Frequency Generator Voltages

Hello everybody and Happy Holidays!!! :) I'm into Homeopathy and especially the frequency therapies due to my declining health and conventional medicine repeatedly failing but I'm relatively new to it, I mean I've been through some successful treatments with different machines like SCIO, Mini FG etc. but not much to consider myself and expert - far from it. I have some books mostly written by Hulda Clark but also Rife and Baklayan and I have the Mini FG frequency generator (I believe made by the Hulda Clark company). I mostly know how to use it, how to set frequencies, choose the proper wave form etc. and I have a few of these frequency tables. My only concern and my question to you guys is how do I decide what voltage/intensity to set each frequency at ? I've heard something about Alan Baklayan touching this specific topic but I haven't found anything about it. Thank you in advance, I'm happy to be here and I hope you can guide me to the right direction.

P.S. Sorry if this has been asked already

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)