CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida/Leaky Gut/ SIBO?

Views: 1,283
Published: 6 years ago

Candida/Leaky Gut/ SIBO?

For the past few years I've had Body Odor . When it first came, it was more like a fecal Body Odor . Now its more of like a yeasty, sulphur Body Odor . There's time when I'm in a car, and it smells like something died and then it will go away. I've been to the doctor and everything. My doctor did not diagnose me with SIBO but said I do have a lot of bacteria in my small intestines. I believe i have candida and leaky gut also. Whenever i eat I become REALLY bloated. I have bad gas, and I dont go to the bathroom like i'm suppose to so i stay constipated. After I eat certain foods, i have stomach pain.
At one point I was taking Pau D Arco, Neem, Oil of Oregno and my smell almost dissapeared, but I stopped because i ran out. I believe these problems are the reason why my skin is the way it is. My skin is dry, i have bad Acne and dark spots because of it, parts of my body are darker than others. I dont know what to do and what steps to take. Even though my odor has gotten alot better, I'm still dealing with candida, leaky gut and SIBO and plus my skin .I know this has got to be a problem with bacteria in my gut. When i was younger I used to take a TON of Antibiotics and i was off and on BC pills.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)