CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The ACTUAL cure for Fecal / Faecal Body Odour / Odor (You will love and hate me)

armjay858585 Views: 570
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,417,505

Re: The ACTUAL cure for Fecal / Faecal Body Odour / Odor (You will love and hate me)

Under no circumstances should you follow the advice of the individual outlined above and try any sort of licorice tea, turmeric, juice as you will fail.

Only eat purely neutral tasting food and drink (only water).

I cured my odour using this method and this method alone and you will too.

I do not need to try turmeric or any juices as the above individual suggested as my problem is cured.

However Yoga helps, I highly recommend you stretch out the internals of the upper body using various poses.

- I connect my hands in a grip outstretched in front, then raise hands above my head, then push out my stomach, then lower hands down behind back of my neck, then suck in my stomach into a vacuum pose, then repeat with various twists etc until you feel your internals stretching out.
- It is similar to physiotherapy for muscle tears that break up the damaged tissue and thus allow healing, which worked when I tore my bicep.

Once again do not eat or drink anything which is not as neutral tasting as possible.

Ayurveda will not work and any payment you make to an Ayurvedic doctor is money wasted.

Ignore any individual that recommends it or any other form of alternative remedy (Eastern or Western) requiring you to spend hundreds if not thousands, they are morally corrupt.

I will no longer be replying to this thread - good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)