CureZone   Log On   Join
Viruses and Toxins with Lyme

User X Views: 751
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,417,565

Viruses and Toxins with Lyme

https://www.lymenation.org/guest-blog-cutting-edge-german-medicine/

Jay Mcquhae on December 3, 2014 at 5:22 pm
I’m happy to hear that the lyme comunity is opening up to this therapy.FYI there is a similar therapy used adding medical ozone to the treatment. It’s called RHP/EBOO. I recieved this treatment in canada with the same results as described in this article.

Andrew on December 10, 2014 at 10:11 am
I wrote a post about EBOO when I traveled to Bali. Unfortunately EBOO treatment is totally different, and I found it to be a waste of time unlike the apheresis which has been very helpful and has decades of German research behind it.

Jay Mcquhae on December 10, 2014 at 3:59 pm
Yes I read your article about Bali and doing EBOO. This therapy in Bali is not what I am referring to.
RHP is a patent.by Peter Jovanovic who is in Kual Lumpur.The therapy is to be performed by there guidelines , the clinic in Bali does not follow the protocol of RHP therapy, which is also the reason it’s not called RHP at the Bali clinic.
RHP is very similar to epheresis, but with added medical ozone , other proprietary ingredients I won’t mention and a .22 micron filtration system Etc.
Good luck on your journey Andrew, thank you for responding. I understand the frustration of sorting through all the BS.
We have paid out many hundreds of thousands of $$$ on useless therapies and meds before finding what worked for me ,my family and freinds.

The evidence of the efficiency for RHP therapy is also backed by blood tests and patient testimonials I can provide.
Thanks again Andrew for blogging and sharing about epheresis . You are breaking ground and giving others hope in there journey for wellness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)