CureZone   Log On   Join
For those questioning if you have an odor problem and want to know what reactions to look out for.

luckyhope Views: 1,392
Published: 6 y

For those questioning if you have an odor problem and want to know what reactions to look out for.

All of those "reactions" alot of you are using to tell if you smell or not are just not accurate. I know you guys hate it when people say it's all in your head but for me it really was. I got so obsessed with my "odor problem" that it literally drove me crazy. I used the "reaction advice" to gauge if I had an odor problem or not and was never settled if I did or not until I looked at the right reactions. Here's how to know if you smell. If people recoil, move back, keep their distance, move away, etc.... you have an odor. If people do the opposite and move in close, want to be near, around, or next to you you smell normal. The more noticeable the reaction whether positive or negative is the indication of how good or bad you smell. The rest is just normal interaction being confused as a negative reaction. I know because I spent 12 yrs believing I have a horrid fecal Body Odor that emitting across great spans of distance and could fill up a room all because of these suggested reaction indicators. Now I KNOW with no doubt I NEVER SMELLED!!!!! It was all a delusion. I now live like I did before the delusion and people treat me as they did before the delusion.

To reiterate a cough, sneeze, nose rub, clearing of throat, etc. IS NOT AN INDICATION OF ANY ODOR!!!!! Creating a barrier between themselves and the odor is the only real reaction you can rely on. I will never come back to this forum again because it could be very dangerous for someone like me so sorry I won't be answering any posts. I've moved on. I just couldn't leave without warning just one person because if it could happen to me it could happen to someone else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)