CureZone   Log On   Join
reaching out for assistance in finding natural dooctor refferal in los angeles ca

Views: 671
Published: 6 y

reaching out for assistance in finding natural dooctor refferal in los angeles ca

hi i am the only one in my family that even believes in natural healing.. i live in los angeles ca and am in need of some kind of local alternative medicine doctors or referrals my mom has copd and emphysema. shes in denial so she has been calling it a cold for almost a year now and i only have one shot to get to take her to any doctor or place of my choice.. she refuses to go to a regular hospital. but if i could take her to someone who really can convince her to go the natural herbal way... that is the only way she will accept help... i just need to be reffered to one natural good top notch help that will help her... i only have one chance or else that leaves me with the only other option which is watch her slowly lose her ability to breathe... please if someone who knows any local rescourses that would be a blessing , very helpful and much appreciated...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)