CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: C60 forum !!!!!!

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,035
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,415,831

Re: C60 forum !!!!!!

diagnosis outline

fictional character vulcanel is:

narcissistic personality disorder. (totally self absorbed and bereft of any empathy for anyone)

highly intelligent.

passive/agressive (yea, a coward)

manipulative (and a little girl)

true paranoiac (more likely with intelligence over 150 IQ)

borderline schizophrenic (also more likely with high intelligence)

highly delusional (due to a lifetime of being all the above) with delusions of grandeur.

self medicates, mostly with alcohol (paranoid of drs and their drugs but considers himself exceptional to the point that who knows?)

and now he has admitted to treating someone with terminal cancer for three years in the state of texas without a license.

but the real problem with V is me.  i am a light shining in his life that he cannot abide.  the truth is poison to him, the shadows his only comfort.  it took so little to draw him out.  i hope he finally leaves me alone and remains fictional.  if not, i already have contingencies with reliable parties.  that should keep his mind busy for a while.

you see, he has been trying to get me to threaten him or make some other kind of stupid lawyer type mistake.  problem is i have nothing to hide.  lolol  and im completely passive, non violent and weak as a kitten from years of inactivity and open heart surgery.  i even have a cane.  his other goal has been to  try to get others to do his dirty work for him.  he wants to use the corrupt authorities to come after me.  thats even more funny.  i learned a long time ago that when you go to the authorities, YOU have their attention.  they run YOUR ID and plates.  they suspect YOU are up to something before ever listening to your story really.  its always a risk going to the police.  if they need something to do, you might inadvertently provide it right in front of them.

and finally on this forum (hopefully), i always post as trapperkcmo throughout curezone and i never hide my name.  i cant say the same for our resident genius wannabe chemist.  he doesnt even have to go away to suit me.  just give me the respect i afforded him all those years and leave me alone.  his secret is safe with me.

Image result for bye bye gif

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (2)