CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I want the old Curezone back.

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,149
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,414,461

Re: I want the old Curezone back.

youre missing some dots. curezone was never rivaling mercola.

its nice to have a scapegoat. problem is it wont make any difference. all of the sites like this are going downhill, including mercola. i just posted a brief analysis of that on my forum. you can blame obamacare and google.

you are offended at one thing but others are offended by something else.

i understand better than anyone whats coming and it is a backlash both against jews and jewish meddling in world affairs, politics, banking and the like but christians are going to be lumped in with them. zionists are zionists. im sure southern belle believes the bible. well, the bible says that TWO witnesses are killed and left in the streets to rot. the witnesses are the jews and the christians. this godless world hates both.

so, i volunteer to be sacrificed. why not? if it makes you feel any better. but getting rid of all non- Health Forums also means getting rid of the Christianity Forum s and all the other religions. come to think of it, getting rid of those would make it a better place indeed.

but again, i dont think that will help. and if the reason google has blacklisted curezone is due to calling the truth about israel hate speech, then the damage is already done. this world forgives no one. has mercy on no one. the Webmaster is better off sticking to their guns about free speech, which is a much more important issue than any alternative health site, which are a dime a dozen now.

i agree with southern belle. i miss the old days too. they are never coming back. use facebook. i dont even try to post there. i wouldnt last five minutes. thats how bad things are. if you think thats a good thing then have fun when they come for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)