CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reversing auto-immune disorders

Views: 1,396
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,413,548

Re: Reversing auto-immune disorders

Careful when removing Amalgam fillings. My removal of Amalgams CAUSED my autoimmune disease. Rule of the thumb is: if you are not 110% sure that doctor who is removing them knows how to do that - s/he will poison you and himself/herself. Amalgams like asbestos are dangerous when moved. Removal involves heating up the material with drilling, this will cause particles to fly into your lungs, bits and pieces will fall-off, smoke and heat will be created. This is what caused my autoimmunity... sadly doctor who was doing that had no idea about it. I didn't took necessary care. And I paid the price...

Recently I found out something very important. In case of (almost all) autoimmune conditions there is a mix of viruses and bacteria's. I found a doctors who has great experience with this and I'm still waiting on full list but mains ones to check (and I have some of them already) are:

HBV
HCV
CMV
EBV
Coxasckie
Herbes A & B

Mycoplasma
Toxoplasma
Toxocara
Borelia
Chlamydia (both)

Most people with #adrenal #thyroid #hormonal #pancreas problems will have some of them (IgG and IgM) but most important are IgG.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)