CureZone   Log On   Join
copper roller for wrinkles

Views: 3,881
Published: 6 y

copper roller for wrinkles

I experimented with a copper roller very common in Asian medicine, for wrinkles and dark circles.
I was hesitant to use it because it stinks like metal!

I just used it on my left hand, because I had no idea what it would do. After 10 rolls, I could see a major difference! I ran to my hubby and said, "Can you see a difference in my hands?!?"

"Yah. Why does your right hand look so old?"

He thought I did something to my RIGHT hand to make it look older!
Nope! I did something to make my LEFT hand look younger!

If you are over 35, you probably noticed that the skin on your hands is getting thinner than it used to be. It makes our hands look bone-y.

But this is the crazy part. During my detox, my face has been looking younger for years now, but my hands looked old.

So my left hand matched the youthfulness of my face. I thought it would be funny, and a conversation starter if I kept using the roller on my left hand but not my right :)

People would ask me why I had one 'old hand' haha

Why does copper change the wrinkles in skin? You've probably noticed that many creams have copper peptides in them.

Copper helps your skin hold water, so plumps it up. I would never have thought that inorganic minerals from a metal roller could do this, BUT IT DOES!

Because this copper hasn't gone through photosynthesis to make it 'organic', your skin isn't going to get thicker. But your hands will look younger anyways!

I used the roller on my left eye for only 2 days, and then I started looking ridiculous. My un-treated eye looked like someone punched me, compared to my right eye. So I started using it on both sides.

Copper deficiency causes dark circles, so just using this roller changed the look of my eyes!

I told you it was crazy!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)