CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Shulzes Incurables Program for Diabetes

brock Views: 4,334
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 24,117

Re: Dr. Shulzes Incurables Program for Diabetes

In Shultze's videos and audios he claims to have had hundreds of diabetics, both type 1 and type 2 get off of insulin. I live near his Marina Del Rey store and have been able to watch or buy all of his video and audio materials. He does not give out a list of patients unfortunately and he also no longer can consult with patients. He clearly spells out what to do in his videos.

As for diabetes he states that if the diabetic stays on the program "long enough" they also will get completely off of medication. Of course the type 2's seem to stabilize very quickly. In a few weeks in many cases. He does not give specifics as to how long it will take for the type 1's.

I did his 1 month incurables and got my insulin levels very low, but still was not able to get off of the insulin completely. For newly diagnosed children, you should have a much greater and faster response because the body has not been on insulin for 20 years like I have. The detox that occurs in the incurables can be tough, but when you get past it, you feel pretty darn good. One suggestion, use as much low Sugar green type juices as possible. The carrot and beet juices, while powerful do cause a significant blood Sugar rise.

All the best,

Brock

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.182 sec, (1)