CureZone   Log On   Join
Try this....

Krae59 Views: 233
Published: 6 y

Try this....

I no longer have a problem with recurring yeast infections like I used to, have'nt had one in years. Not since I discovered Povidone Iodine.I buy a bottle at the pharmacy, if I get the slightest irritation I put maybe a teaspoon in a disposable douche bottle, fill it with water, douch with it and never think about it again.Works so much better than monistat 7 or those suppositories that did nothing for my infections.I've told a couple of my friends who later were so grateful I told them about it.I usually follow up with another bottle before I go to bed or in the morning when I get up.I never even think about infections anymore.I just want to try and help other women who may be suffering like I was for absolutely nothing! All that misery I went through. Then 'poof' miracle in a douche bottle! Povidone Iodine is Betadine solution.Buy it with no prescription.Little pricey, but worth it's weight in gold to me.Will never be without it.If you are suffering with recurrent YI I strongly urge you to do yourself a favor and try it! End your misery right now!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)