CureZone   Log On   Join
Exfoliative Cheilitis x Immunity

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
piersad Views: 1,739
Published: 6 years ago

Exfoliative Cheilitis x Immunity

I am very curious to know how many people have seen a rheumatologist over their exfoliative cheilitis.

I am interested in knowing:
(1) did you see a rheumatologist for your exfoliative cheilitis?
(2) did you have blood work done for ALL immune diseases (NOT JUST SJOGRENS) like by getting the AVISE test
(3) did anything come back abnormal/elevated?
(4) do you fit the criteria for a syndrome called A.S.I.A syndrome (google it)

I strongly believe my exfoliative cheilitis appeared due to my body's reaction to either the HPV vaccine or imovax vaccine or the combination of vaccines. I got these vaccines in june 2011ish/october 2011. My exfoliative cheilitis first appeared in november/december 2011. Over the course of 7 years, 2011 to 2018, I am 100% convinced that the vaccines are either directly or indirectly responsible for my exfoliative cheilitis, irritable bowel syndrome, positive ANA blood work, elevated rheumatoid factor in my blood work, and polyarthralgia / beginning stages of Rheumatoid Arthritis . I have had it every single day since it first appeared in 2011 (writing this now august 1 2018). I strongly believe that the vaccines affected my immune system causing some sort of autoimmune disease reaction or something called A.S.I.A syndrome. I was tested for sjogrens in summer 2017 but the blood work results came back negative. However in winter 2017 I started having joint pain in my finger joints so I went back to a rheumatologist for potential Rheumatoid Arthritis . This rheumatologist did more extensive blood work and found that I have positive ANA & elevated rheumatoid levels. What's also interesting is that I've come across another case of someone who had exfoliative cheilitis along with positive ANA in their blood work.

I hope that people start considering whether their exfoliative cheilitis first appeared around the time they received a vaccine. I hope that people can go to a rheumatologist and get blood work done to see if their blood work is abnormal / signs of autoimmunity in connection to their exfoliative cheilitis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.311 sec, (1)