CureZone   Log On   Join
If u have white tounge and candida u better check your sinus its probably the source smh

Robert14 Views: 468
Published: 6 y

If u have white tounge and candida u better check your sinus its probably the source smh

My energy and adrenals are so much better i have been flushing my sinus with oregano grapefruit seed and Iodine rotating u need to do this SEVERAL times a day there is biofilms in the sinus the problem is MOLD /FUNGAL remember sinus connected to the mouth mouth connected to digestive system sinus can cause digestive candida people this might help someone out white tounge is sinus problems too

Clove oil is also a powerful one rotate all these upside down sinus flush u need to use all these in the sinus AND take orally for digestive problems

I had sinus problems since early teens long as i can REMEMBER itchy nose blocked nose daily white tounge this is sinusitis people i am also gonna remove my mercury filling as well i dont trust it either

This mold fungus in the sinus will cause immune system to work daily it makes sense its like a body allergy inflammation producing cortisol

Current supplements

Vitamin d,zinc,boron

B vitamins, vitamin c powder ,ashwaganda

L citrulline, and magnesium oil

These will help adrenals immune system and l citrulline will increase circulation u feel less fatigued, vitamin d zinc boron will boost tesroterone which im sure is suffering as well

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)