CureZone   Log On   Join
HOW to write THERAPEUTIC Letters and What For (!!!).. :)

1234567 Views: 977
Published: 6 years ago

HOW to write THERAPEUTIC Letters and What For (!!!).. :)

How to write THERAPEUTIC LETTERS.. <3 💚💙💛
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
This Practice helps when:

1) You have many unspoken words, emotions and pain towards particular person.

2) You are not able to solve a problem with a particular person because they are not willing to open up or simply ignores you (if that person died but still there is something to tell - do so).

3) You want to solve the problem in that relationship but just do not want to involve that person in that.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

How to write those letters:

1) Buy a new note book (format A4)

2) Write that letter SINCERELY, do Not choose polite words (if you do not feel like doing so), do Not filter your speach.

3) Do Not re read what was already written, do Not edit it.

4) Ideally your Handwriting should be Proper (quite easy to read).

5) After you finish writing your letter to that particular person.. then you need to start writing it FROM that person back To You (!). You need to write those letters (from and to and back) Untill everything is Cleared. (* I personally wrote to 3 people and in all three cases it was a letter from me and the a returning one and I was done but, as this states it might require the anoter round).

6) Keep writing those letters untill all 'underlying conflicts' are Rresolved.

7) As soon as you done 'from both sides' you can Burn letters (and flush it to the drain or 'blow' to the wind.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Therapeutic Letters consist of 6 parts:

Part 1.

In a first part you write all ANGER and ACCUSATIONS to that particular person (All what comes to your head). You Can Swear as much as you wish, do Not filter your language (you Do need to let all those emotions Go). Keep in mind all the advices given at the very beginning of this post (do Not re read, do not filter, understandable handwriting, A4 and so on).

Part 2.

In a second part express your RESENTMENT and BITTERNESS which you keep inside yourself. Those emotions you were afraid to let out, they have been destroying you, brought pain. Be HONEST with yourself to its Maximum (!).

Part 3.

In this part you write about your FEARS and WORRIES (anxieties) which you kept insite yourself for very long time. That something which you wanted to share but, by a few reasons, were afraid to put on a surface.

Part 4.

In forth part you express REGRET and the feeling of RESPONSIBILITY for what was happening in your relationships. Perhaps, while you were writing this letter, you might have realised your own guilt at least in something, you realised something new. Write here what you were Responsible for in those relationships and, perhaps, what you did wrong.

Part 5.

In fifth part express your Desire and Intentions regarding your Communications with that person in the future and what kind of relationships you would like to have with that person.

Part 6.

In conclusion it is very important to express Love, Forgiveness, Understanding and Appreciation. Perhaps at the end of this letter you might realise some very important lessons which brought into your life that person and you will be Sincerely Grateful them him/ her for those ones - if so then you need to write down those thoughts too! :) .. You can use the following to express yourself - I really like you because... I am really grateful to you... I am proud of you because... I really understand... I forgive you for...

Some Extra Recommendations:

It would be Good if all sections described above wil be more or less the Same length.

When you write a letter, do NOT stop, do not have breaks, just write that letter at one go From beginning Till the end (!). If you stop writing a letter Before reaching Part 6 (where you will express Love, Understanding, Forgiveness...) then you just miss the whole point and this letter just loose its sense/ purpose. And the IDEA is to Reach LOVE and Forgiveness (...) through all those negative and hurting emotions (!).

You (do) can rerurn to the previous part of a letter (we have them 6) if, by some reason) you missed something but still wonna tell. You can get rid of that Emotional tention Only when you go throught All those Layers of Emotions which are located above LOVE. If you decide, by some reason, to Skip one of the emotional layers (parts) then that conflict remains Unresolved not till the end and the inner tention inside keeps building.

If you follow all the rules in writing this letter (going through all the required layers/ parts) then you can experience one of the three Feels:

1) The feeling of EMPTINESS Inside. When you start recalling conflict situation from the past.. you simply should feel peaceful feeling inside, emotions will be no longer there when you try retreave in your menory those bits.

2) The feeling of LIGHTNESS. While recalling that situation, inside you you will feel you finally can Accept it and you experience the feeling of Comfort.

3) Epiphany. It will look like a flash/ sparkle in your consciousness/ mind: Oh, wait, now I Know Why it all happened with me like that! - you will realise why it all happened with you like that not otherweise and inside yourself you will feel Love and Gratefulness!

(!). In order this practice to be Successful - YOU NEED TO WRITE THIS LETTER NOT ONLY TO THAT PERSON BUT ALSO FROM HIM/HER TO YOURSELF. It's Vital.

Just write on behalf of that person (on another piece of papper), for that you do Not need them! Your hand will be writing yourself and thoughts will be 'from another side', you do not need even to invent them! This is the way this theraputic practice should be done/ finished.

You may use this practice when you want to resolve the conflict between, say, your Mum and Dad, your sister and brother and so on. Do remember to write the returning letters and not only one sided (!!!).

This is Very Effective prectice. It helped MANY. May it help you too! :)

Personal Notes from Nadia :)...

Okey, it is not difficult despite the fact there is seemingly a lot of things to memorise. All you need to remember is basic rules and that 6 parts structure.

* New note book of format A4, do not filter yourself, do not re read when was already written, handwriting is quite good/ clear, write without stopping till the final layer is done, write the letter From another person too, correspond untill you are done.

* 6 parts:
1) anger and accusation
2) resentment and bitterness
3) fears and worried / anxieties
4) regret and feeling of responsibility
5) expressing your desire and intentions regarding communication with that person in future (...).
6) expressing love, firgiveness, understanding, appreciation.

Just put those 6 layers in the right order on paper and keep in front of your eyes (for more explainations of them see it in detail above). I personally did not follow much the advise that all the 6 sections should be of the same length.. I just did as I felt in the moment of writing but still try to balance them If you can and still go with a flow of your Feels! :)

I wrote to 4 people. Three were Major and I felt that Heaviness towards them for Years! I still need to write to a few. Someone from the Past. It HELPED me. And the funny thing that when I was writing from those particular people.. Somehow I used even their expressions sometimes, even my handwriting was different. Strange ))... I did not make any efforts regarding what to write from them.. my hand was doing it as if they were talking to me silently. Hm )). It DOES Help. Try it. 💚

May God BLESS You ALL! :) <3

~Nadia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.123 sec, (5)