CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Himalayan Salt Herx, bad

Views: 2,790
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 1,980,531

Re: Himalayan Salt Herx, bad

I know this is a 6 year old thred but I just had a similar thing happen to me ! Ive been on the net trying to find some answers and came across this. Ive currently been killing candida with 2 cap yeast-cleans and one cap candex in morning and evening. Then 2 hrs. Later itake my probiotics. By the way, I also have Lymes Disease. Ive been doing intermittent fasting, Yesterday afternoon I made my lunch with steamed veggies, sauerkraut, vegan mayo plain yogurt, coconut oil and less then 1/2 tsp salt. Maybe more cause it tasted salty.
Ate about a cup . My stomach was grumbling with gas, then really bad diarrhea started back to my bedroom and fell on the floor the room was spinning couldn’t get up. I laid there for awhile until the spinning and nausea subsided. I had the same effects when taking activated charcoal. Wondering if this is extreme herxing? If it’s passing candida or fungus? What this sever reaction is from? Thought Id post incase anyone knows. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)