CureZone   Log On   Join
What is going on with me?

cillian123 Views: 430
Published: 6 y

What is going on with me?

I don't know if this forum is even that active anymore but i read a lot of old posts on it and have done for the past year or so. Anyways on to my issues. I've been chronically ill for the past 7 years. I'm 21 now and it started when i was around 13-14. I've been to the doctor and had blood tests done, thyroid tests done (all tests), celiac test done, ferritin, folate, b12, insulin, live enzymes and all came back normal yet i've been having a list of symptoms for years. The main ones are puffy face, dark circles under eyes, pale skin, washed out looking, , stiff joints, sinus congestion, bad skin, loss of collagen, hayfever, fatigue, brain fog. I've managed to get symptom free in the past by eating a balanced diet and exercising but it seems to be getting harder and harder to get symptom free. For the past few months i've been living the healthiest lifestyle that i have in years and yet i've been feeling the worst i have in a while. I increased my vegetable intake and just eat more organic wholesome foods and i don't drink much anymore either. Why am i feeling so bad if i'm doing this? My symptoms have sort of changed now to a feeling of pressure over my liver/gallbladder area and sometimes even a burning sensation there. When i get that sensation it brings along symptoms too like flaky dry red skin, anger, itchiness. And also very frequently i've been getting cold-like symptoms. It's like how you feel just before you get a full on cold. This has been going on for months now and i'm lost as to what to do. The healthier i try to eat the more the symptoms flare up. If i eat some junk food it calms things down but i'm afraid to continue to eat junk food in case i make things worse long term.Can anyone help me with this or give me some much needed advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)