CureZone   Log On   Join
Severe weight loss during candida/sibo treatment- could it be CS or borax?

friday126 Views: 524
Published: 6 y

Severe weight loss during candida/sibo treatment- could it be CS or borax?

Hi guys. So I'm experiences severe weight loss in the last month while treating candida and probably sibo.
Between last November and early May I probably lost 10 pounds. Another 10 in the year before that. BUT this last2 or 3 weeks I've lost at least another 10 pounds. I don't eat Sugar or carbs or consume booze or alcohol.
Was treating with Iodine which seemed to help a little. Also taking antimicrobials like berberine and uva ursi. Was also taking selenium and borax while on Iodine to help with absorption. Some vitamin D and digestive aids. Adrenal support as well. Because of concern of sibo I started taking Colloidal Silver , first some generic stuff (soveriegn silver) got a bad reaction from that (maybe die off?) so switched to mesosilver said to be a purer form. Because I'd read of possible interactions between CS and Iodine I stopped taking the iodine for now. Kept taking borax because I'd read it's good for candida even on it's own.
Anyway my weight loss has gotten a lot worse as I stated above in the last 10 days or so. I'm am to weak and fatigued to work and am sure my immune system is shot to hell as well. Most of the recent symptoms seem to come from the quick weight loss. Could this be from Colloidal Silver or borax (even though I've been taking borax for awhile). Not sure what else to atribute it to. Seems like the additional weight loss happened around the time I went off iodine and started CS. Anyone had a similar experience or have any insight? Thanks. Yes I'm taking things to help with detox.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)