CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nutrition and Hair Loss

LoricaLady Views: 545
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,409,527

Re: Nutrition and Hair Loss

Rogaine can cause abnormalities to the heart. Many people have success with Rosemary essential oil. I just started using it as I want to thicken my hair. I saw someone saying that when she started massaging it into her hair each day that she had less hair being pulled out and being left behind in her comb after combing her hair. That has happened to me, though it takes about 6 months to get actual new hair, per reports. Biotin is very useful. Some have also gotten hair back with head masssage and head inversion.

Btw Rosemary, like all essential oils, has many benefits, including mental alertness and increased memory. Much info on essential oils, which are researched and not mumbo jumbo, on You Tube and elsewhere on the net.

In case you don't know it, your Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to have lots of healthy hair. Nothing is too small for him to care about.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)