CureZone   Log On   Join
Why am i getting worse?

cillian123 Views: 323
Published: 6 y

Why am i getting worse?

I recently got a test done that showed i didn't have leaky gut but i have a very high yeast colonization in my mouth and very low gut immunity. I've been eating really healthy since then and started taking digestive enzymes with probiotics and prebiotics mixed in and also iron supplements as suggested by my naturopath. The thing is, i've been getting worse and i don't know why. My acid reflux has improved a lot and my digestion seems to be better but everything else has gotten worse and then some. I've got vertigo now, dizziness, lightheadedness, feeling deficient and washed up, paler, puffy eyes, red ptches on my face like rosacea, loss of collagen, muscle twitches, brain fog, muscle aches, dull pains in my liver/gallbladder area, adrenal issues, puffy face, Body Odor , headaches, vision slightly worse. Why is this happening? It's not like i'm eating anything different than what i used to. I'm basically just eating more healthier and cut out gluten and dairy and taking the supplements. I don't think it's a reaction to the supplements since i was starting to feel like this before i took them too. Does anyone know what could be happening here? It's really disheartening since i'm purposely being more healthier yet my health's getting worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)