Hulda Clark Cleanses

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
White Shark Views: 1,607
Published: 6 years ago

How can a good girl find a good guy?

I thought I will share with you an email I sent a few days ago to a female friend of mine.
She is a beautiful woman and this email was a part of a birthday wish I sent to her.

Dear Jane,

I wish you a very happy birthday and want you to have a fantastic day today!

It looks like your day started already in a great company. But, birthday is only one day of life, and in front of you is one new year, maybe the most important year of your life.

This year you are going to meet a man of your life, maybe a father of your child or your children, and I want you to be really happy this year.

I want you to meet really nice, good guy, a guy woman like you really deserves, but not only a good guy, also a guy who turns you on just by being there around you, a guy that makes your heart beat double as fast, a guy that will be in your dreams, a guy that will be the first thing you think about when you wake up, and the last thing you think about when you fall asleep.
No, he does not have to be perfect in any way he just needs to be perfect for you.

We humans we have some very basic needs. We need a place we call home. You already have that place. We need food and clothes, or money to buy food a clothes. You already have that part too.

The next thing we need is a group of people to belong to, a group of people we call our own family.
Once we become adults, we need to form our own family, and we need to know that we belong to that family.

I want you to find that family this year. I will do my part to help you.

It will start with finding a good man. There are many good men out there, but you do not need many. You just need one.

To find that one, you will have to meet many. You will have option to choose between many, and option to choose the one that is best for you.

That will be the most important choice of your life. as that man may become father of your kids, and that means he will be a person you will have to deal with the rest of your life, and it also means that your kids will be very much like him, so it is important that you really like that guy as much as it is possible.

Be open to meat men anywhere. You do not know where you will meat the right guy. It may be on a plane, bus, train, caffe, dance floor, shop, birthday party, best friend wedding or just about anywhere. Stay open. Look people in the eyes. Their eyes will tell you who they are.

Smile to guys that you find attractive. Look them in the eyes and smile to them. The smile is an invitation. If he does not approach you after you smile to him, but he smiles back to you and is looking back into your eyes, (not just into your ass), you approach him and ask him for help. Ask for help just about anything. Like where is a nearest library or nearest store or whatever else. Just "break the ice" bu asking for help. Good men love to help. After that you may talk about just any other subject.

You are an extremely beautiful and sexy girl, and that may scare some good man out there who may think they do not deserve a girl as beautiful and as sexy as you. Some man may even get scared of you because you are so beautiful, and so social, so extroverted, and because you have no problems communicating with people you do not know.
People who are introverted, are sometimes scared of extrovert girls.

A man can be mature even if he is slightly introverted!

How to recognize a mature man ?
How to avoid wasting time on immature man ?

https://www.eharmony.co.uk/dating-advice/dating/how-to-spot-an-emotionally-mature-man#.WvV164huYtU

1. He can make decisions
You know the type – he can’t decide where to go for dinner with you, can’t decide whether to apply for a new job, and can’t decide whether he wants to be with you. These are the characteristics of an emotionally immature man.

The emotionally mature man has courage in his convictions; he knows he wants to be in a relationship with you. And he knows where he’s taking you on your next date.
2. He’s responsible
The emotionally mature man doesn’t whine and blame other people or events for the unfortunate things that happen in his life. He accepts responsibility and moves quickly on to turning the situation round. Who wants to be with someone who’s irresponsible? That doesn’t bode well for a long-term relationship.
3. He’s driven
There’s something instantly attractive about a man who is passionate about his work, or a particular cause that’s important to him. It shows he cares about other people, not just himself , and the mere act of being dedicated to something shows he’s driven and proactive – both admirable qualities.
4. He’s close to his friends and family
A man who has great relationships with those around him is likely to carry that over into his romantic relationships. Most guys have mates they hang around with, but the emotionally mature man will stand out by being close to them. The same goes when it comes to family; don’t be surprised if you meet his parents early on!

5. He’s open and emotional
A mature man delivers what every woman wants – the ability to connect with his feelings and explain them to those closest to him. He doesn’t bottle up his emotions, instead he picks an appropriate time and manner to discuss them.
Beyond intuition, there are a few specific things you can look for to help you determine whether a guy is emotionally mature enough for a committed relationship.

Probably the easiest way you can tell is simply by looking at his friends. It’s not a foolproof indicator of maturity, but generally speaking, immature friends suggest he may be more immature than he lets on when interacting with you.

Want to find a man who is ready for marriage? Then look for a man whose friends have been getting engaged or married within the past year. It speaks to his stage of life, and statistics seem to suggest people are more likely to look for a serious commitment when their friends begin to tie the knot.

The reverse is true as well. A man whose friends are getting wasted in the corner, throwing spit balls at the waitress, and making lewd remarks about what might go on between you and this guy later… well, you can probably guess what that would suggest about his attitudes, even if he does not admit to them because he senses you are a woman of higher class.
https://blog.beirresistible.com/how-to-spot-an-emotionally-mature-man/
https://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/13-things-mature-men-dont.html
https://jamesmsama.com/2015/03/04/9-signs-youre-dating-a-man-not-a-boy/
If you think that men you have been dating in the past have not been the best men, have not been "husband material" or "father material", that means your ability to select right man is not the best.
That means you need to learn how to spot wrong guys, and how to recognize the right guys.

That is the reason why I am sending you links to those articles.

IT MEANS THERE are things you have to learn.
So, first, you have to become crystally aware of all of the shortcomings of your ex boyfriends.

Why is that important?

Once you are aware of all of the characteristics of immaturity, sociopathy, narcissism, egoism, or any other negative characteristics, it will be easier for you to spot signs of those negative personality characteristics in men you are dating, so you do not repeat the same mistake again.

If he is immature, narcissist, egoist, drop him like a hot potato !!!!

It is important to learn from the past mistakes, as "Those who do not learn from their own mistakes are doomed to repeat it" again and again until they learn.

For you it is time to make the right decision.

Keep reading

https://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/relationships/what-an-emotionally-mature-man-looks-like/

"My heart has the power to move the hearts of others; to soothe their distress, sweeten their bitterness, smooth their roughness, and fill their emptiness."
.......... Puran Bair .........

"I trust my intuition absolutely, so I am always receptive to the signals that God and my deep self, give to me. I know I will always be given the clue, the information, and the inspiration, to carry me through."
~ Andrew Harvey~

"I am a radiant center of love, giving forth blessings of encouragement, rather than curses of judgement and limitation."
Joan Borysenko

"I know that all difficulties in my life are encoded with hidden messages. It's up to me to decipher and use them for the enhancement of my own personal growth, and my service to mankind and our planetary home."
Andreas Moritz

"I give something to someone each day. I do not expect anything in return, not even a well-wishing thought or gesture. This helps me get in touch with the deepest aspects of myself, which are all based on oneness. I know that everything I do for others, I am actually doing for myself."
Andreas Moritz

"Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better. Everything is coming to me easily and effortlessly. I am a radiant being, filled with light and love. My life is blossoming in total perfection. I have everything I need to enjoy my here and now. I am the master of my life. Perfect wisdom is in my heart. I am whole and complete in myself. I love and appreciate myself, just as I am. I accept all my feelings as part of myself. The more I love myself, the more love I have to give to others."
-Unknown

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (5)