CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida, Leaky Gut, and MMS

Richard dyson Views: 1,321
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 1,067,946

Re: Candida, Leaky Gut, and MMS

Hi, name is rick, I have a family of four and we bought the wrong house in Idaho, found a fungus plant growing under our home. The smell got bad and had our health went down hill,lost everything we owned. Now we are all skinds a bones, leaky gut? Nothing digest right. Did 80-10-10 for a week ouch! Ears ringing joints popping, liver hurting. Going to do bed diet. Cutting out all fruit. Eating meat and made master tonic acv. Lost right now. Order mms. I have white dots with little roots all over my body. I pass them off with coconut oil time to time. Ears ringing when I pass them off. My 2 year old and 11 year old and Mom joints pop all of the time. Need to know if mms will work? How long and how bad the die off? Wife is a little better the me. She works in stay home with the kids. Weak a lot. Cutting out fruit scars me. I am lost and only one that has nose bleeds. I feel like my body is shutting down.7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)