CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Surgery

Rala51829 Views: 1,472
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,407,596

Re: Surgery

I realise that my original post perhaps may mislead people. Let me make this as clear as possible. I STILL HAVE EC. Exactly as I did before. The only difference is,

1) I have less ec (because parts of my tissue were removed).

2) I have smaller lips. I was born with naturally large lips and I feel that my slightly smaller lips suit my face more aesthetically.

Although I could have benefited from a few mm more removed. I wished the results were a bit smaller then they are now.

If you have naturally small lips having a lip reduction could end up making you weird with no lips at all. Be careful.

After 24hrs surgery my lips were swollen 5x it's normal size and stayed that way for 1 week. I didn't leave the house. I looked like a clown. Strangely the lips stopped peeling altogether when they lips were swollen and 5x as big.

After 2 weeks the lips went back to normal size and the typical EC conditions started again.

The surgeon told me you should expect to get the final results after 6 months.

If you are reading this DO NOT GO GET SURGERY TO CURE YOUR EC!!!!!!

Try and heal naturally. Surgery can help people with ec who HAVE ALREADY LARGE LIPS and removing tissue affected by ec making your life in managing the symptoms easier.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)