CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Took ayurvedic Gold ash and they used lots of Mercury

mercuryboy Views: 836
Published: 6 y

Took ayurvedic Gold ash and they used lots of Mercury

So, I had very very very hyper-sexuality and other small mental problems.

So, my mum decided to take the "Natural way" in addition to the normal pills by the allopathic doctor.

We were told by this Ayurvedic doctor that there was a ash or bhashma made from Gold which would help me. He also said we shouldn't stop taking normal medicine.

What he didn't tell me was that this bhasma or ash is "purified" with mercury. They also seem to mix Lead.

My life became horrible.

I became retarded. Got close to 0 marks in subjects in exam.

Anger, psychopathy etc

I suspect I am on the verge of loosing my eyes. I see only what is in the center.

I can't take Field of vision( glaucoma) test cos, my eyes keep moving in direction I don't want them to. I have a reverse psychology syndrome.

Also because I have heavy agoraphobia. It has been moths since I opened the front gate of the house.

I can't go out. I get scared and mentally disturbed.

Please watch this video. I took this bahsma for a lot of days. https://youtu.be/XNo9NeMFAzc?t=1m5s

Look at this guy causally adding mercury.

Now I need to detox without going out of my home.

We are from a poor country and can't afford hundreds of dollars per month.

Is livingsupplements.com a good place. They seem to do international shipping and also cheaper than others.

Also for galucoma. Can I get something to stop my galucoma while I detox?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)