CureZone   Log On   Join
Experience with UT thus far.

Renago Views: 568
Published: 6 y

Experience with UT thus far.

Day 4 or 5 of UT and gallon of distilled water daily

I filled my neti pot with piss and ran it through my nose. Had no issue with the smell and it ran through my nose easier than water did.

Im skeptic about UTs ability to remove moles but i definitely am trying it cuz i have tons. Idk if it can remove freckles cuz i had lots.

When I was 6 i has Kidney cancer and it really destroyed my body. Their strategy was to reduce my white blood cell count to zero, then restore it again. It was hell. I had my kidney removed. Six months later cancer relapsed in my lung. They made a couple big incisions and operated on my lung and shoved a big tube in to suck out cancer mass. Also I had a bone marrow transplant and it was stinky as hell and agonizing pain. Now im 25 but I experience really unexplainable little pains in my body a lot. As well as extreme fatigue and joint aches and pains and back pain. I dont have the greatest posture, my shoulders curve forward a little and i slightly hunch my back.

I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of that cancerous cells lingers in my body just not enough to be considered tumor size. Im hoping this UT will help purify my body. As well i ate anything i wanted growing up and wouldnt be surprised if my arteries are trashed.

so far ive just had diahrea, a different mental state, but more energy. Other issues I hope for UT to help involve my mental state. Im depressed, I anger easily to the point of being irrational, Im very quiet and have low confidence. I always feel guilty or like im being aggressive if i state an opinion other than what the person im talking to is having. Conflict in conversation is scary to me and i just try to get along.

Oddly enough, even though I smoke cigarettes, drink energy drinks, and eat pizza frequently, my urine tastes pretty alright. It’s not a strong smell or taste.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)