CureZone   Log On   Join
Abscess advice please

Views: 721
Published: 6 y

Abscess advice please

Hi friends,
I don't think I'll be able to see my dentist for about 2 weeks.
In short, I seem to have developed an abscess under a lower left bridge about 2 days ago, that's where I pinpoint the sensitivity. Interesting that the pain radiated to upper area when it first started. No swelling or fever or shooting pain, just pretty good discomfort and loss of appetite. Kind of 'flu-ish" without fever.

My current protocol:
I've been oil pulling w/ oregano oil, as well as consuming oregano oil w/ organic coconut oil, and both pulling and consuming Colloidal Silver (the best I have access to is Sovereign Silver in Canada, wish I could get some Mesosilver or Utopia)
After searching Curezone, I upped my vit c (1000 ascorbic acid) to 2 1000's every 2 hours with an olive leaf extract supplement.
I'm taking my other usual supplements -multi, quercitin, Bcomplex, etc
I also pack the area with Bentonite clay overnight.
I'm also doing some lymph gland drainage massage very gently, guided by a therapist in a video.

The first night I was awake all night. I caved 2 nights ago and took 1 advil - ugh I hate advil, tylenol,etc. Can't remember the last time I took it, but it did allow me to sleep. Yesterday I had to take one every 4 hours, and slept through the night again.
It seems a little better today, and I've not had to take any advil yet. Trying to avoid it completely.
What makes me nervous is that the glands under my chin are swollen, and the one under the infection is a bit tender.
The discomfort has eased a little today, and if I press down on the tooth area, the discomfort is a little lessened.

Seeking further advice, tips.
How often should I oil pull? How much oregano oil and how often should I consume?
How long does it take for the clay to work?

I'm trying to stay calm, but I'm wrestling with what appears to be adrenal fatigue (almost completed all the testing), and I have a deathly fear of getting cancer. It's almost irrational.I think because cancer is such an epidemic now.
I've always had good health until about a year ago or so, when the adrenals started.
In addition, a new thing - yippee - modules on my thyroid (ultrasound and blood = non malignant and small) but all the intricate blood work related to thyroid disease are ok (I followed the advice of STTM tests), which points back to my adrenals. When I have the saliva test back, I can go back to my MD's. They're good. But oh how I hate having infection in my body.

Thank you for listening, and any advice you can throw my way about this stupid abscess would be awesome, and for the benefit of others who will stumble upon this thread in the future :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)