CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Panic Attack

Radiantartist Views: 2,077
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,406,695

Re: Panic Attack

I never tried the other therapies, so I can't comment. But I know Urine therapy really helps. Another thing that helps tension and panic is blocking the EMF around you. I found out about it from someone trying to sell me an EMF sheet. I placed it on my bed and created an outside ground by connecting the sheet to 8 ins of copper tubing with 16 gauge wire dropped down 2 flights from the 2nd-floor balcony and hammered into a plot of earth in the patio directly below. I'm a night owler and usually go to bed later than my husband. If I would attempt to give my husband a hug while he was sleeping, he would always violently grab the blankets and turn his back to me, so normally don't try to hug him. This time, I must have felt the good vibes from the grounding sheet and snuggled up to give him a hug fully expecting him to turn away, but instead, he turned to me and started to coo sweet nothings. EMF can cause stress and panic, especially in an apartment building with everyone around you using cell phones, computers, lights, appliances sending EMI everywhere. There are lots of sights selling EMF blocking devices. or showing how to make tools to block them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)