CureZone   Log On   Join
Daily Coffee Enema

sjhal12 Views: 2,357
Published: 6 y

Daily Coffee Enema

I have been doing daily coffee enemas for the past few weeks. I have found it difficult to hold for the 15 minutes, but i can hold it up to around 8 minutes or so and release.

I noticed that what I eliminate smells like a sewer every time i do it. It smells really horrible and does not look like normal stools. It looks almost like mucoid plaque. Also I eliminate some white seed looking things also.

Anyway, whatever it is i am eliminating, common sense tells me its good to get it out of my system.

the only thing is i have been feeling drained lately, and feel like i have chronic fatigue.

when first doing Liver Cleanses (i have only done 3 so far) and the first coffee enema, i had so much energy

but now i have noticed for the past few weeks my energy is going down. is this due to a healing crisis?

my guess is i should keep continuing with the coffee enemas as its getting so much waste out of me.

i have a good clean diet 90% of the time, i have incorperated fresh juices alongside CE's recently

any feedback will be helpful especially from those who have done coffee enemas for a while

thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.031 sec, (1)