CureZone   Log On   Join
gallbladder pain caused by food allergies

Constipation Cure
Solve the root cause of constipation. Full herbal program.

Anna Maria S Views: 3,311
Published: 6 y

gallbladder pain caused by food allergies

This very interesting message was posted on another forum:

Quote:

Six months ago, my “gallbladder" pains (I had my gallbladder removed four years ago) became so bad that I lost my will to eat, and was suffering severe panic attacks. I started taking something called Sermorelin for the pain and panic, and it helped a little.

Then finally, I found a G.I. doctor that ordered some tests instead of just telling me to take a PPI (though she said that, also...i think they all do).

The labs from my results came back with a separate G.I. disease that was, I quote: “believed to be caused by food allergies ". It wasn't in the liver area where most of my pain is, (they hadn't even scoped the liver area).

HOWEVER:

***As I have avoided my possible food allergens, my “gallbladder" pain has disappeared.***

It returns here and there when I reintroduce or try new foods. It is excruciating, discouraging, and terrifying. But I wonder if I never had gallbladder problems at all.

Has anyone else had any experience with possible food allergies ?

End Quote

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)