CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Folliculitis on face due to C. Koseri and Staph

Thinker5 Views: 1,213
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,405,852

Re: Folliculitis on face due to C. Koseri and Staph

I am not certain the type, and I do not have lesions around mouth. I just read an article about doctors growing skin for people with a rare disease called epidermolysis bullosa. Can we get some research too?!? I just can't believe this condition continues to be managed, and ineffectively at that, with Antibiotics (hello resistance). If there is an immune dysfunction involved, they need to find it. Why isn't more research being done, seriously! ANYONE can acquire this condition. It's not as rare as doctors want to lead you to think. I've read so many people's stories. They want you to believe it's rare, so you don't make a fuss, and they can carry on prescribing you Antibiotics like it's candy. I bet many people have this to some degree on them, and if it gets out of hand (like for us), they get to look forward to lots of candy too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.079 sec, (1)