CureZone   Log On   Join
Winter Candida Symptoms

StevieD009 Views: 1,459
Published: 6 y

Winter Candida Symptoms

Hi all,
This winter was one of the worst I've had since my Candida journey began. I am still seeing a reduction in many of the major symptoms I started with, but once the weather gets cool in the fall, and more-so when it gets really cold in the winter, I have been having a lot of skin problems. In particular, this winter I had the worst jock-itch I've ever had - mind you that I've had some degree of jock itch since I was a young boy, but it really flared up this winter. It's so uncomfortable that sometimes it was hard to sleep. The only thing that gives me any relief is spraying near-boiling hot water on it when I'm in the shower, which, if you've experienced it you will understand, feels just short of an ogasm :D Anyway, I also had flare-ups on my face, causing severely dry, itchy, flaky skin. It ebbed and flowed all winter long. Coconut oil seemed to help with the flaking, but not necessarily in combating the flare-ups - warm weather and sun seem to be the only things that truly help. To that point, today is the first day of Spring, and just like clockwork the jock-itch and face dandruff are beginning to clear up and I don't feel as itchy - crazy, seems like the bad buggies in me know the equinox better than I do.

So... my question is - does anyone have any advice on how to gear up for these winter flare-ups? I have read others who have similar issues in cold weather. I'm not big on taking a bunch of supplements, I'm a minimalist when it comes to fighting Candida, but I'm not opposed to hearing what might have worked for others. What is happening in the cold weather that causes so much discomfort? Is it the lack of sunlight/vitamin D? Is it the body being taxed by keeping warm and therefore more vulnerable? Are the little buggers eating me alive to stay fit through the cold? Any advice and info is greatly appreciated. Happy healing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)