CureZone   Log On   Join
Cluster Headaches

tai123 Views: 342
Published: 6 y

Cluster Headaches

Hi,

I have suffered from CH for the last 10 years until a few months ago, I tried all sorts of medication herbal and chemical but nothing worked. The only thing that helped was breathing YES BREATHING it sounds so stupid but since I have started the breathing exercise I can control the headaches. So when I feel the headache coming or it wakes me up in the middle of the night I just start inhaling through my right nostril the side I have the pain and Inhale as much as I can and exhale through my mouth until starts calming down. BELIEVE me it works it doesn't cost a penny so if you have tried everything just try this because it has really worked for me for the past 6 months. I was getting 2 headaches everyday for the past 10 years and this is the only thing that has worked for me. 1 thing is you have to do the breathing until you feel its calming down again sounds stupid but with the pain you forget to breathe heavily because you panic so stay calm and just BREATHE!!!!!
PS If it works reply to this

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)