CureZone   Log On   Join
Confused and Need Help!

ash1279 Views: 735
Published: 6 y

Confused and Need Help!

So I've been oil pulling since September trying to get rid of this one deep cavity on my lower left side molar. Progress was slow and steady..but I've been experiencing chronic pain in the tooth since February. The whole month of February I couldn't eat probably bc everytime I ate on that side I'd get a raging toothache. Now it's March and im sadly depended on pills to sleep. I've started drinking and swishing Colloidal Silver since March 14 and that seems to get rid of the pain for most of the day. But everytime I put my head on my pillow, a bad toothache comes back, it drives me crazy and doesn't go away unless I take 2 advil's. But what's confusing me is why after all these months is the pain coming back? How can I stop this? The infection is slowly going away but the pain is still intense, everyday. This is affecting me and my school work deeply..although I dont want to extract it bc I need it to chew..and we know root canals aren't exactly the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)