CureZone   Log On   Join
The teachers who have betrayed us with "indoctrination" for centuries ("moneychangers") have 'telltale' mumbo jumbo excuses (typical "intellectual scholastic " replies).

been there done that Views: 1,067
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,404,852

The teachers who have betrayed us with "indoctrination" for centuries ("moneychangers") have 'telltale' mumbo jumbo excuses (typical "intellectual scholastic " replies).

How can you CLAIM to search for real truth yet defend the moneychanger intellectual scholars??????

The COMPLEX/convoluted explanation given (Sjaak) of INTELLECTUALS is painfully contrived (how long did it take to fabricate such an explanation?....have you no shame or self-respect?).

How do you get to "PHYSICAL BIBLES" and other topics such as "144, 000"., etc. from what I wrote?....(the enemy provides confusion mumbo jumbo too)

Of course the teachers of all the perditious lies that have been taught for centuries have a DEFENSIVE reaction to the things I write about (and they give you their scholarly intellectual reply,.....I can detect their complex intellectualism), but your complicity in hiding the truth from your brethren by defending the scholars and the clergy makes you a traitor to your own brethren.

Be like Moses (a freedom fighter). Betray your captors for the sake of the brethren.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)