CureZone   Log On   Join
Water Fast Day 2. Any advice/info appreciated! success stories?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
beyourownpath Views: 1,517
Published: 6 years ago

Water Fast Day 2. Any advice/info appreciated! success stories?

Quick run down if you don't want to read lengthy post:
How long should i Water Fast to heal gut issues? Im 37, in shape and not overweight. 5'6" 160lbs only get stomach bloat
How should i start back on foods for helping my gut flora/microbiome?
Any success stories from people with stomach bloat?

Well no idea why i started the Water Fast but just did and probably not the smartest way of not researching completely before getting started. But im here on day two so lets keep going. If you can provide any advice that would be helpful. I will be going through this forum as Im not lazy but having people who know saves a lot of time of digging. Thanks in advance to the ones that can take the time and offer advice!! or even just offer valid links or science. I was going to do GAPS when i first started looking into why i was having issues considering the doctors don't know anything and not a fan of the industry. I just never followed through and haven't seen much valid success stories. I also am considering stem cell implementation. Anyone know of FMT also?

I started having gut issues after receiving Antibiotics from a doctor. I have bloating, but its not painful most of the time. Also it makes me tired sometimes and can alter my mood somewhat. No diarrhea but sometimes gas. In the beginning if i would eat a lot of trigger foods which i was unaware of what that was back then Id feel like i had the flu. Chills, feeling of wanting to vomit and bloating like im 8 months pregnant. When it first started i wouldn't get bloated till the evening. I have been having this for 4 years now. I feel like it still is progressing somewhat worse like other things are starting to effect me regardless of how i try to follow a non trigger diet. Also the onset of bloat comes about quicker with trigger foods. Also i think it gives me a hemorrhoid if i eat trigger foods. Plus i think my scalp itch and flaking is due to it as well.

I used to think i knew what healthy was considering i was a gym/health nut but this condition has definitely shed some light on things. Ive learned to control it fairly well by taking out things that seems to cause issues. Beer, gluten, dairy, and peanut butter. I am fairly healthy and always try to eat as much from farmers markets and organic. I also work out. Im 37 years old. I am a little worried fasting too long considering im not fat by no means. Would prefer not eating my muscle away as energy.

Watched a documentary about water fasting. So figured maybe that would help in letting my gut kill off bad bacteria and allow my gut to heal. Which brings me to now. Im only on day 2, but was thinking of only going 5 days. Hoping this will be sufficient and maybe next time I will do a longer fast under supervision. I am also worried that i started this Water Fast when i was starting to feel like i had flu. Which i haven't been sick in years since staying away from triggers and I usually always make a raw juice every day. I also have adopted intermittent fasting which i seem to enjoy.

Ill be happy to answer any questions or details if they help in your advice and truly thanks for helping. As id like to somehow cure and heal and not just avoid or cover up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (2)