CureZone   Log On   Join
Lymph accumulation and aging- jade

Views: 640
Published: 6 y

Lymph accumulation and aging- jade

Even with all my anti-aging practices, I still had one issue: MY LYMPH.

I see this lymph accumulation on SO many people. Many just accept it as 'aging'.

But 'aging' is when you get nasio-labial lines, and howdy-doody lines, when the skin is extremely thin. The skin is folding like paper.

My lines are being made by excess thickness- from lymph!

I've been practicing lymph massage with my hands (there's many videos on it). And they do work!

However, lymph moves from the middle of the face, horizontally to the hair line, and down the neck.

The major problem why they are so clogged up is because area around my ears isn't moving!

Just one night of not sleeping well, or something that bothers my digestion would give me this puffy face.

Then I started using a jade roller, I fell in love, and knew that I would use it forever.

You roll across your face, the same way that you give yourself a lymph drainage massage. But WHY your lymph moves so much better.

Jade has been used in anti-aging regimes by orientals for ages.

On the first use, I could see my face slim down, and the tenderness subside around my ears from stagnating lymph.

If it moves there, it all moves!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)