CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Exfoliative cheilitis candida related and the solution

jsl123 Views: 2,512
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,403,919

Re: Exfoliative cheilitis candida related and the solution

why not go and get tested first by a good naturopathic doctor or find a doctor that does both conventional and natural approaches. There are blood, stool and urine tests that can confirm if their is a unhealthy balance of fungi or bacteria in the digestive system. I wouldn't do such a difficult diet to follow which completely cuts out a lot of healthy food with out confirming you indeed have an overgrowth of a form of fungi/yeast.

Infact alot of recent research suggest the body needs certain amount of carbs as some of them act as prebiotics to your microbiota and feed them which keeps the healthy ones thriving. Not fueling the body with the food they eat/need can cause even more complications.

Don't get me wrong you may indeed have dysbiosis of some form but i suggest getting it confirmed as their are quality tests they can do now to diagnose.

good luck keep us updated and one crucial tip i will give you if you do go ahead with the anti-candida diet is to watch your weight if it drops alot up your fat levels. your body will most likely go into ketosis with such small amounts of Sugar and carbs. snd slowly transfer your body into it over a few weeks.

Interesting that you also suffer from Seborrheic Dermatitis seems like theres actually a fair amount of us that suffer from seb derm and ec!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)