CureZone   Log On   Join
Based on 20 years researching and writing about cancer . . .

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Dquixote1217 Views: 1,861
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,403,144

Based on 20 years researching and writing about cancer . . .

Hi -

By way of introduction, I have researched and written about cancer for a couple of decades now (including a book that has sold in over 25 countries) and I believe that it is safe to say that thousands of people around the world are alive today thanks to the information I have researched and shared. I am also the local moderator of the Cancer Alternatives Forum here at CureZone.

First of all, I echo the other poster who congratulated you for deciding to go with alternate/natural methods for beating your cancer and what you posted indicates that you are on the right path. Secondly, and I cannot emphasize this strongly enough, I have to advise you to not bet your life on any one single item.

I will note here that I have utmost respect for iodine, which is a great item for fighting cancer and a particularly good one for fighting and preventing breast cancer. However, I would never recommend that anyone bet their very life on iodine alone. Instead, I would highly recommend that it be incorporated into an overal anti-cancer lifetstyle and supplementation protocol that included other powerful cancer fighters and immune boosters. And I will add that, based on my own two decades of researdh and writing about cancer, that the very first item I would reach for if I had cancer would be oleander extract. As you are aware, oleander is a primary ingredient in the Amazon Tonic III. Personally, I prefer a product called Sutherlandia OPC, which contains pure oleander extract plus the South Africa Cancer Bush, Sutherlandia frutescens.

Odds are pretty good that you were right about your body having a problem eliminating toxiins. Thus, frequent coffee enemas would be a very wise decision. In additions to opening up the critical bile ducts so that the body can properly eliminate toxins, coffee enemas also stimulate natural production of glutathione which I consider an essential item for beating cancer.

Black salve can be very effective in eliminating cancers on or near the skin surface, but it is usually quite caustic (internally as well). You might wish to consider topical Nerium Skin Therapy Creme, which contains as much  oleander in one small 50 ml container as does a 90 capsule bottle of Sutherlandia OPC.  I recommend diligently applying it three times per day. Unlike black salve, it usually does not result in any blisters, craters or scarring. I use it myself and I add some iodiine as well as a few additional drops of DMSO for even better penetration. It's available only at CureZone sponsor Utopia Silver. Once the cancer has been defeated, Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue & Bone Ointment may help greatly in restoring the affected skin area. Colloidal silver applied topically is also an effective item to use to minimize scarring (and some people report using it successfully against skin cancers).

Among other items I would choose are turmeric (a rising superstar in natural health and anti-cancer circles), oral colloidal silver (LOTS of it) and N-Acetyl Cysteine (which helps produce essential glutathione). I would also very likely choose Inositol/IP6 which has been very effective in many instances in helping melt tumors away. The product Cell Forte Max 3 is a particularly good one, imo - it contains Inositol/Ip6 plus cancer-fighting and immune-boosting Maitake Mushroom and Cat’s Claw. If you decide to take colloidal silver, taper off a bit after the first few weeks and also alternate with a good probiotic to help restore and maintain a good gut flora balance.

I firmly believe that the best plan for beating cancer is giving your body what it needs to both fight the cancer and to boost the immune system and adopting a complete anti-cancer protocol which addresses diet, optimum nutrition, supplementation, elimination and avoidance of toxins, management of stress and unresolved emtional issues, regular physical activity, daily sunshine/Vitamin D3 and time spent outdoors, etc.. And good for you in spending time outdoors and getting regular sunshine. BTW, don't overlook the value of sunshine through the eyes and indirect sunshine. Also, spend some of your time outdoors barefoot so that your feet are in contact with the soil.

In particular, eliminating and avoiding toxins is critical because toxins are far and away the number one cause of cancer. 

I highly suggest that you read this article about the highly successful oleander-centered anti-cancer protocol developed by the late great alternative cancer pioneer - and a dear friend and mentor of mine - Naturopathic PhD Marc Swanepoel:

You may also wish to take a look at the Cancer Alternatives resource page I have on my website. It contains most of the articles I have written about cancer as well as selected articles by other contributors to the site, including a few articles by Dr. Swanepoel:

I wish you all the very best - and if you have any questions now or in the future please send me a message. Also, please keep us updated on your progress.

DQ (aka Tony Isaacs)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)