CureZone   Log On   Join
Nearly CURED my Seborrheic Dermatitis with Microneedling!!

RTL1980 Views: 2,510
Published: 6 y

Nearly CURED my Seborrheic Dermatitis with Microneedling!!

All those who suffer from Seborrheic Dermatitis , I truly have found the cure...MICRONEEDLING. Miceroneedling is a cosmetic procedure to stimulate collagen and skin rejuvenation. The underlying cause of Seborrheic Dermatitis is a defective skin barrier, and because of this defective skin barrier, the skin barrier is unable to protect itself from the yeast malezssia furfur, therefore causing inflammation. So with microneedling, the skin barrier will be repaired and thus cure the condition.

I have searched and searched Pubmed about Seborrheic Dermatitis and it’s not due to leaky gut syndrome, but an impaired skin barrier. (but dysbosis may contribute to the impaired skin barrier.)

Now I’ll say this, I’ve acquired seborrheic dermatitis as a 35 year old man, so if this is something you’ve had your whole life, then maybe microneedling won’t work. I just had my procedure about two weeks ago and my level of breakouts after eating certain processed foods is no where near the level it used to be as the breakouts are much more smaller. I’m not cured yet, but I believe that with one or two more treatments I will be.

What I recommend you to get your condition in check is, eat a clean diet, get your dermatologist to prescribe diflucan at 200mg per week(no topical meds as that diminishes the skin barrier) but use Aloe Vera gel along with diflucan to get the yeasts in check prior to and after the procedure.

After the procedure your condition will be worse, but after the coming days you’ll see an improvement. Make sure that when you get the procedure that the aesthetician goes over your eyes brows and below your eyebrows as that is also where seborrheic dermatitis occurs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)