CureZone   Log On   Join
Tonsils/adenoids q's, also, food hurting ears rubbing against tonsils when eating?

Views: 1,214
Published: 6 y

Tonsils/adenoids q's, also, food hurting ears rubbing against tonsils when eating?

Is it someones tonsils causingg problems if they eat and feel the food rubbing against their inner ears when they're chewing? Is it food rubbing against the adenoids or what? Also to note i used to have 2 mercury Amalgams in back teeth, that i had removed 3 or so yrs ago, n also left my wisdom teeth in too long bc i didnt realize how many people it was mandatory to get them taken out. And also i was hearing that tonsil stones are very common, so wondering if anyone had info about this n natural cures. I dont see any tonsil stones but they say a lot are microscopic. Also i never had my tonsils removed, why was it such a typical surgery in the past, n ppl say that all children have had tonsillitis before n often have to get tonsils removed. Why is this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)