CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: chronic bacterial vaginosis :(

apurva Views: 1,002
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,320,391

Re: chronic bacterial vaginosis :(

Hi rbnbun,

I used to suffer from BV as well, and a few things stick out from your post to me:
1. Did your doctor ever do a culture of your vaginal discharge? Microscopy is just examination under a microscope. A culture will actually allow the bacteria causing the problem to grow so that you can see what pathogens you are dealing with.
2. "Numerous epithelial cells" - this is not normal therefore indicative of a problem. You should not be shedding your epithelial cells for no reason.
3. What was the WBC count in the microscopy of your discharge? A higher count shows infection, and it must be taken into account by the doctor.
4. Disposable panty liners are meant to be one time use to not necessarily the best quality cotton. Also any possible added fragrances only irritate the area more. Look at cloth liners that can be washed and reused. Cloth pads and liners have changed the way my vagina feels for the better.
5. Have you got your thyroid, vitamin d3, b12, levels checked? If not, please do that. The cause sometimes lies in places we just don't know we have to look in.

I realise your post is more than a year and a half old, and I really hope you are feeling better now. If not, please get the above testing done. If any bacteria grow, have only the Antibiotics that the bacteria are sensitive for. And in case that doesn't help, look at the treatment that helped me overcome by BV - phage therapy. For these chronic conditions, Antibiotics are not really able to get rid of the problem from the root, and until you do that, it will keep recurring. That's why I got sick of Antibiotics and doctors who could not help, and went for phage therapy instead, which actually took the infection out from the root. Get in touch if you would like to discuss any of this more. All the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.084 sec, (1)