CureZone   Log On   Join
UT Making Me Dizzy, Keeping me Awake At Night

CKN Views: 325
Published: 6 y

UT Making Me Dizzy, Keeping me Awake At Night

I have been experimenting with UT for the past few weeks. When I first tried drinking only 1-2 ounces with juice I became dizzy. The first day, hardy noticeable, by the third day, with only 1 ounce, it was Very noticeable. I was also rubbing in on my hands and wrapping a swollen finger in it. It would make the swelling go away. So I tried a couple of foot baths. OMG, within minutes of putting my feet in the bath I had a sense of well-being come over me. It was incredibly soothing. The problem was, both times I did not sleep well that night. The second time, I did the foot bath later in the evening, woke up in the middle of the night and was up for hours, recalling in detail experiences that had happened decades ago. I actually was sick the next day, not sure if it was the flu or the UT. So I stopped for several days. Today, I felt great so I tried rubbing it on my hands, and again I felt noticeable dizzy. Has anyone else had these symptoms? I need to sleep at night, so am fearful of trying another foot bath, and am not comfortable with dizziness. Please let me know if anyone has words of wisdom. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)